Cooking for 2, 4, 6, 20 people?! Simply change the number of guests you are feeding and watch the ingredients below update to make the perfect amount of food. TIP: You might want to account for those who tend to go for seconds…or thirds. Whatever, we don’t judge.
Cheesy Brat Stew for the Slow Cooker
- 6 links Polidori Bratwurst
- 4 medium Potatoes Peeled and cubed to 1/4 inch
- 1 tablespoon Minced dried onion
- 1 can Green beans Drained
- 1 small Red bell pepper Seeded and chopped
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2/3 cup Water
- Place bratwurst potatoes, minced onion, green beans, red pepper, cheddar cheese, mushroom soup, and water into a slow cooker. Cover, and cook on medium for 3 hours or until potatoes are fork tender.