Sweet and Spicy Polidori Sausage Sandwich
- 4 Polidori Hot Italian Sausage links
- 1/2 cup Bacon cooked and crumbled
- 4 oz. Cream cheese softenened
- 1 tbsp Hot sauce
- 1/2 cup Apricot preserves (we like Bonne Maman)
- 4 Club rolls or hot dog buns
- 1 tbsp Chives minced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly coat a baking dish with cooking spray and place sausages into the dish. Bake sausages for 15-20 minutes, or until cooked. You can also grill them, if you prefer.
- Blend cream cheese, apricot preserves, and hot sauce together in a small bowl.
- Place a sausage on a roll, smother with cream cheese apricot preserves and chives.
Cooking for 2, 4, 6, 20 people?! Simply change the number of guests you are feeding and watch the ingredients below update to make the perfect amount of food. TIP: You might want to account for those who tend to go for seconds…or thirds. Whatever, we don’t judge.