Cooking for 2, 4, 6, 20 people?! Simply change the number of guests you are feeding and watch the ingredients below update to make the perfect amount of food. TIP: You might want to account for those who tend to go for seconds…or thirds. Whatever, we don’t judge.
- 1 lb Polidori Italian Sausage Bulk
- 1 whole Green Bell Pepper diced
- 1 whole Yellow Bell Pepper diced
- 1 jar Pasta sauce
- 1 package Hamburger buns
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese shredded
- Strip Sausage from casing and place in pan
- Cut (Dice) Peppers and onions
- Cook sausage 50% making sure you dice the meat while cooking
- Add onions and peppers. Cook until sausage, onions, and peppers are fully cooked.
- Warm Buns, When ready add sausage and mozzarella cheese as desired.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!