Cooking for 2, 4, 6, 20 people?! Simply change the number of guests you are feeding and watch the ingredients below update to make the perfect amount of food. TIP: You might want to account for those who tend to go for seconds…or thirds. Whatever, we don’t judge.
Protein Packed Breakfast Buns
- 1 lb. Polidori Breakfast Sausage links
- 4 whole Hot dog buns
- 4 whole Eggs
- 4 strips Thick cut bacon
- 1 cup Shredded cheese
- Desired amount of hash brown or peasant potatoes
- Green onion (chives)
- Hot sauce (Cholula)
- Cook bacon in the oven at 380 degrees for 15 minutes (or until desired crispiness). At the same time Cook up the Polidori Breakfast links in a pan to an internal temperature of 160 degrees.
- Sauté hash browns or potatoes till desired crispiness is acquired.
- Fry eggs to desired yolk consistency (hard, soft, or medium center).
- Cut green onions into small slivers.
- Toast bun with butter (insert cheese while toasting).
- Assemble: Insert 2 breakfast links on the bun, tuck the bacon on the sides of the bun, then layer some hash browns on the top, proceed to put the eggs on top and finish with the green onions. Enjoy your protein packed breakfast dogs!