Cooking for 2, 4, 6, 20 people?! Simply change the number of guests you are feeding and watch the ingredients below update to make the perfect amount of food. TIP: You might want to account for those who tend to go for seconds…or thirds. Whatever, we don’t judge.
- 4 whole Polidori Hatch Green Chile Brats Cooked and cut into 4 pieces each
- 1 whole Red pepper Cut into large cubes
- 1 whole Green pepper Cut into large cubes
- 8 whole Yukon Gold potatoes Cooked and sliced in half
- Alternate items onto 4 metal skewers.
- Grill at 450 degrees on ALL sides until caramelized and peppers are roasted.
- Glaze as desired during the last 3-4 minutes of cooking.
- Carefully use heat-resistant gloves or tongs to remove the skewers.
- Let cool for 3 minutes and DEVOUR!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!