This recipe is from our friend Rob Sprecher.
Cooking for 2, 4, 6, 20 people?! Simply change the number of guests you are feeding and watch the ingredients below update to make the perfect amount of food. TIP: You might want to account for those who tend to go for seconds…or thirds. Whatever, we don’t judge.
Polidori Hatch Green Chile Sausage Pasties
- 1 lb. Polidori Hatch Green Chile Sausage links
- 1 Pillsbury baking crust
- 1 jar 505 Green Chile Sauce
- 1 Egg beaten, for wash
- Carefully remove the casing from the sausage links.
- Cut a strip of warmed rolled pie crust to wrap around the sausage, overlap the crust just a little and brush it with an egg wash.
- Bake in a 350º oven until the pastry is golden brown and the sausage is 145 degrees or more, about 20 or 30 minutes.
- Dip them in a dish of 505 Green Chile Sauce for extra punch.