Cooking for 2, 4, 6, 20 people?! Simply change the number of guests you are feeding and watch the ingredients below update to make the perfect amount of food. TIP: You might want to account for those who tend to go for seconds…or thirds. Whatever, we don’t judge.
Pasta with Polidori Sausage, Tomatoes, and Cream
- 12 oz. Bow tie pasta
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 lb Polidori Hot Italian Sausage casings removed
- 1/2 tsp Red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup Onion diced
- 3 cloves Garlic minced
- 28 oz Italian-style plum tomatoes drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups Heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 3 tbsp Fresh parsley minced
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta in boiling water until al dente, 8 to 10 minutes; drain.
- Heat oil in a large, deep skillet over medium heat. Cook sausage and pepper flakes until sausage is evenly brown and crumbly.
- Stir in onion and garlic, and cook until onion is tender.
- Stir in tomatoes, cream, and salt. Simmer until mixture thickens, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Stir cooked pasta into sauce and heat through. Sprinkle with parsley.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!