Cooking for 2, 4, 6, 20 people?! Simply change the number of guests you are feeding and watch the ingredients below update to make the perfect amount of food. TIP: You might want to account for those who tend to go for seconds…or thirds. Whatever, we don’t judge.
Flatbread Italian Sausage Tacos
- 1 pound Polidori Italian Sausage
- 1 each Red, yellow, and orange bell peppers diced
- 1 whole Onion diced
- 8 whole round flatbread (2 packages)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Dice peppers and onions
- Strip Rope sausage from casing
- In sauté pan cook sausage and crumble
- When halfway cooked add pepper’s and onions (olive oil if desired)
- Heat a cookie sheet in oven on broil. Place flat bread on sheet, flipping after 1 minute until warm.
- Place sausage and pepper mixture inside flatbread.
- Add mozzarella cheese, pizza seasoning, or your choice of flavor as desired. Enjoy!