Cooking for 2, 4, 6, 20 people?! Simply change the number of guests you are feeding and watch the ingredients below update to make the perfect amount of food. TIP: You might want to account for those who tend to go for seconds…or thirds. Whatever, we don’t judge.
Polidori Sausage-Stuffed Honey Butter Biscuits
- 1 can Honey butter biscuits
- 1/2 pound Polidori Mild Italian Sausage
- 6 whole Eggs
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese
- 1 whole Egg
- 2 tbsp Patella Raw Honey
- 1 tbsp Everything But the Bagel seasoning optional
- Cook sausage and drain the oil, set aside in a bowl.
- Scramble and cook six eggs in the same pan, set aside in another bowl.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Spray a baking sheet or dish with nonstick spray.
- Open can of biscuit dough and separate the biscuits. Sprinkle some flour on your work surface and rolling pin. Take one of the biscuits and roll it flat. Using a tablespoon, place a scoop of sausage and a scoop of egg in the middle of the flattened biscuit. Sprinkle some cheddar cheese on top. Pick up an edge and fold over filling, pick up the next bit of edge and fold over, repeat until the filling is all wrapped up.
- Place the stuffed biscuit onto the sheet with the folded edges facing down. Repeat with all the biscuits.
- Scramble one egg in a bowl and brush the egg on top of the stuffed biscuits. If desired, sprinkle the tops with Everything But The Bagel seasoning.
- Bake according to biscuit instructions or about 17 to 19 minutes.
- Serve drizzled with Patella Raw Honey.