Cooking for 2, 4, 6, 20 people?! Simply change the number of guests you are feeding and watch the ingredients below update to make the perfect amount of food. TIP: You might want to account for those who tend to go for seconds…or thirds. Whatever, we don’t judge.
Pigs in a Poncho
- 4 whole Eggs
- 1/4 cup Whipping cream
- 1 lb. One ounce Polidori Sausage Breakfast Links
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 2 whole Raquelita's tortillas (big size)
- 1 cup Cheese of choice shredded
- 1/2 cup Green chile of choice
- Precook sausages in the oven or in a pan on the stove to internal temperature 165 degree F.
- Heat up green chile in a pot on the stove or in the microwave.
- Whisk together eggs and whipping cream.
- Oil the pan and pour in half the egg mixture and cook on medium high heat.
- Cover pan with lid and cook for 2-3 minutes until the eggs form together.
- Place one tortilla on the top of the eggs, flip over and cook for an additional minute.
- Place tortilla and egg on a plate and top with half of the shredded cheese.
- Place breakfast links on top and roll up tortilla.
- Smother in green chile and top with more cheese. ENJOY!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!