Cooking for 2, 4, 6, 20 people?! Simply change the number of guests you are feeding and watch the ingredients below update to make the perfect amount of food. TIP: You might want to account for those who tend to go for seconds…or thirds. Whatever, we don’t judge.
Italian Breakfast Souffle
- 1 pound Polidori Hot or Mild Italian Sausage Can substitute any type of sausage
- 8 slices Italian bread diced
- 8 whole eggs
- 1 tablespoon dried mustard
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- Remove sausage from casing and fry until cooked through and crumbled.
- Grease 9″ x 13″ casserole dish and add bread, top with sausage, spreading evenly.
- Whisk together eggs, mustard and milk and pour on bread and sausage mixture.
- Top with cheese, cover pan with foil and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375º.
- Evenly spread cream of mushroom soup on top of mixture.
- Baked uncovered for 45 minutes or until light and fluffy. Enjoy!