Cooking for 2, 4, 6, 20 people?! Simply change the number of guests you are feeding and watch the ingredients below update to make the perfect amount of food. TIP: You might want to account for those who tend to go for seconds…or thirds. Whatever, we don’t judge.
Easy Polidori Sausage Gravy and Biscuits
- 16 oz can Jumbo buttermilk biscuits (refrigerated)
- 1 lb. Polidori Hatch Green Chili Sausage casings removed
- 1/4 cup Flour
- 2 1/2 cups Milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Arrange biscuits 1 to 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 13 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook sausage in a large skillet over medium heat, breaking into crumbles until thoroughly cooked.
- Stir in flour until well combined. Gradually add milk, stirring continuously, until the gravy thickens and comes to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer and stir for 2 more minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Split biscuits in half. Place 2 halves on each of 8 plates; top with about 1/3 cup gravy.