Cooking for 2, 4, 6, 20 people?! Simply change the number of guests you are feeding and watch the ingredients below update to make the perfect amount of food. TIP: You might want to account for those who tend to go for seconds…or thirds. Whatever, we don’t judge.
Polidori Sausage Stuffing Bites
Sausage Stuffing Bites
- 2.5 cups Stuffing (homemade or packaged)
- 1/2 lb. Polidori Mild Italian Sausage
- 1/2 lb. Polidori Hot Italian Sausage
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/3 cup Dried cranberries minced
- 2 whole Eggs beaten
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup Chicken broth
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
Cranberry Dipping Sauce
- 1 cup Cranberry sauce (homemade or canned WHOLE BERRY)
- 1/4 cup Orange juice
- 1 pinch Sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Combine all stuffing ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix with your hands.
- Using a cookie scoop, (or hands) scoop the sausage balls onto a greased baking pan OR a baking pan lined with parchment paper. I prefer the parchment paper method for easy clean up. You should get about 40 sausage bites.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, till they are browned on top.
- While they are baking, prepare the cranberry sauce in a small saucepan. Combine the ingredients, stirring frequently to help break the cranberry sauce down. Simmer until sauce has thicken a little.
- Place dipping sauce in a serving bowl and surround with Sausage Stuffing Bites.