Cooking for 2, 4, 6, 20 people?! Simply change the number of guests you are feeding and watch the ingredients below update to make the perfect amount of food. TIP: You might want to account for those who tend to go for seconds…or thirds. Whatever, we don’t judge.
Polidori Meatballs Wrapped in Pizza Dough
- 1 lb. Polidori Sausage precooked meatballs
- 2 cans Pillsbury pizza crust
- 1 jar Spinelli's pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- Unroll each can of dough; separate into long, thin strips (one strip for every 3-4 meatballs). Thread one end of a strip on 10-inch skewer; add 1 meatball, leaving 1/4 inch between dough and meatball. Repeat threading with strip and 2-3 additional meatballs. Place 1 inch apart on cookie sheet. Repeat with remaining strips and meatballs.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes, rotating cookie sheets halfway through bake time, or until meatballs are heated through. Sprinkle each meatball skewer with about 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese. Bake 3 to 4 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile, in 1-quart saucepan, cook Spinelli’s pasta sauce over medium-low heat 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until thoroughly heated. Serve with meatball skewers.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!