Cooking for 2, 4, 6, 20 people?! Simply change the number of guests you are feeding and watch the ingredients below update to make the perfect amount of food. TIP: You might want to account for those who tend to go for seconds…or thirds. Whatever, we don’t judge.
Polidori Meatball Mummies
- 20 Polidori meatballs
- 1 can Pillsbury crescent roll dough
- 1 Egg beaten
- 40 Candy googly eyes
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- 1 jar Marinara sauce
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line work surface with cooking parchment paper. On parchment-lined surface, unroll dough (if using crescent roll dough, press perforations to seal); cut into 4 rectangles.
- With knife or pizza cutter, cut each rectangle lengthwise into 10 strips, making a total of 40 pieces of dough.
- Wrap 2 strips of dough around each meatball to look like "bandages," stretching dough slightly to cover meatballs.
- Separate "bandages" near 1 end to show meatball "face." On ungreased large cookie sheet, place wrapped meatballs.
- Brush with beaten egg wash and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until dough is light golden brown and meatballs are hot. Top with googly eyes and marinara sauce "blood". Serve with warm marinara sauce.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!