Cooking for 2, 4, 6, 20 people?! Simply change the number of guests you are feeding and watch the ingredients below update to make the perfect amount of food. TIP: You might want to account for those who tend to go for seconds…or thirds. Whatever, we don’t judge.
Polidori Meatball Mummies
- 20 Polidori meatballs
- 1 can Pillsbury crescent roll dough
- 1 Egg beaten
- 40 Candy googly eyes
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- 1 jar Marinara sauce
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line work surface with cooking parchment paper. On parchment-lined surface, unroll dough (if using crescent roll dough, press perforations to seal); cut into 4 rectangles.
- With knife or pizza cutter, cut each rectangle lengthwise into 10 strips, making a total of 40 pieces of dough.
- Wrap 2 strips of dough around each meatball to look like "bandages," stretching dough slightly to cover meatballs.
- Separate "bandages" near 1 end to show meatball "face." On ungreased large cookie sheet, place wrapped meatballs.
- Brush with beaten egg wash and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until dough is light golden brown and meatballs are hot. Top with googly eyes and marinara sauce "blood". Serve with warm marinara sauce.