Cooking for 2, 4, 6, 20 people?! Simply change the number of guests you are feeding and watch the ingredients below update to make the perfect amount of food. TIP: You might want to account for those who tend to go for seconds…or thirds. Whatever, we don’t judge.
Polidori Hatch Breakfast Sausage Nuggets
- 1 lb Polidori Hatch Breakfast Sausage
- 8 oz Cream cheese
- 2 cans Crescent rolls
- 1 Egg Beaten for egg wash
- Poppy seeds
- Brown sausage and drain.
- Add cream cheese to sausage and melt together (makes the filling).
- Divide crescent rolls into rectangles on a baking sheet.
- Spread filling onto crescent rolls and roll into logs.
- Cut each log into four pieces and pinch the ends to make “nuggets”.
- Brush nuggets with egg wash and sprinkle on the poppy seeds.
- Bake at 375º for 8-10 minutes and munch down on the yummy goodness!