Cooking for 2, 4, 6, 20 people?! Simply change the number of guests you are feeding and watch the ingredients below update to make the perfect amount of food. TIP: You might want to account for those who tend to go for seconds…or thirds. Whatever, we don’t judge.
Polidori Chorizo Quesadillas
- 3/4 lb. Polidori Chorizo
- 1 Red onion chopped
- 4 Radishes (optional) thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Fresh cilantro chopped
- 2 tbsp Lime juice
- 4 Raquelita's flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups Colby Jack cheese grated
- In skillet, brown chorizo with onion over medium, stirring until crumbled, 6 minutes.
- In bowl, toss radishes, cilantro and lime juice.
- Divide chorizo among tortillas.
- Top with cheese; fold in half.
- In large skillet, working in batches, cook until cheese melts, approximately 2 minutes per sid
- Cut into wedges and top with radish salsa and enjoy!