Cooking for 2, 4, 6, 20 people?! Simply change the number of guests you are feeding and watch the ingredients below update to make the perfect amount of food. TIP: You might want to account for those who tend to go for seconds…or thirds. Whatever, we don’t judge.
Polidori Chorizo Cheese Dip
- 1/2 lb. Polidori Chorizo sausage casings removed
- 1 small White onion diced
- 14 ounces Canned tomatoes diced and undrained
- 8 ounces Cream cheese
- 8 ounces Pepperjack cheese grated
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1/2 tsp. Paprika
- 1/2 tsp. Cumin
- Pico de Gallo for garnish (optional)
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook the Polidori Chorizo and diced onion together until onion is translucent and sausage is cooked through and browned. It may be necessary to drain some of the fat from the sausage.
- Add all remaining ingredients and stir to combine until cream cheese and grated cheese is completely melted through.
- Add garnish, if using, and serve warm with tortilla chips. Refrigerate any leftovers.