Cooking for 2, 4, 6, 20 people?! Simply change the number of guests you are feeding and watch the ingredients below update to make the perfect amount of food. TIP: You might want to account for those who tend to go for seconds…or thirds. Whatever, we don’t judge.
Italian Sausage Quesadillas
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 half Onion Diced
- 1/2 tsp garlic Minced
- 4 links Polidori Hot Italian Sausage Casings removed
- 4 whole Tortillas
- 10 whole Fresh Basil leaves Roughly chopped (1/4 cup)
- 1/2 cup Roasted red peppers Sliced
- 1 1/2 cups Mozzarella cheese Shredded
- 1 cup Marinara sauce
- Remove casings from Italian sausage.
- Cook garlic on skillet with olive oil on medium high heat. Brown for 20 seconds then add onion. Stir, cover and sauté for 1-2 min.
- Add sausage to onions and break into crumbles. Cook until brown (7-8 min)
- When cooked, remove mixture from pan and drain grease.
- Heat skillet medium high and spray with cooking spray.
- Place tortilla in skillet with mozzarella cheese, sausage onion mix, roasted pepper slices, basil leaves, and more mozzarella. Top with another tortilla and spray with cooking oil.
- Cook for 1-2 min and flip.
- Serve: Slice each into four pieces using knife and serve with heated marinara sauce.