Recipe from: Serendipity Catering
Cooking for 2, 4, 6, 20 people?! Simply change the number of guests you are feeding and watch the ingredients below update to make the perfect amount of food. TIP: You might want to account for those who tend to go for seconds…or thirds. Whatever, we don’t judge.
Italian Sausage Crostinis
- 1 package Polidori Hot Italian Sausage
- 1/4 jar Sundried Tomatoes
- 2 ounces Goat Cheese Crumbled
- 1 teaspoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 loaf French Bread 1/4 inch slices
- Balsamic Reduction
- Fresh Microgreens or Fresh Basil thinly sliced
- In pan over medium heat, break up sausage to smaller pieces and cook all the way through. Drain any excess oils and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Brush bread slices lightly with olive oil, place on lined baking pan and toast bread slices for 5-7 minutes. Take out of the oven and set aside.
- Drain sun tomatoes and dice into smaller pieces. Damp pieces with napkin to get rid of excess liquid. Toss tomatoes, 1 tsp of olive oil, goat cheese crumbles and sausage until well combined. Season with salt and pepper as needed.
- Top crostini bread with spoonful of sausage mix. Garnish with a microgreens or fresh basil and lightly drizzle balsamic reduction on top.