Cooking for 2, 4, 6, 20 people?! Simply change the number of guests you are feeding and watch the ingredients below update to make the perfect amount of food. TIP: You might want to account for those who tend to go for seconds…or thirds. Whatever, we don’t judge.
- 1 pound Polidori Italian Sausage
- 1 whole Bell pepper
- 1 whole Onion
- 1 bag Shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 bag round flatbread Cut quarter sized
- 1 jar Pasta sauce
- Dice Bell pepper and Onion.
- Strip casing on sausage and slice sausage.
- Cook sausage until no more pink.
- Place bread and sausage onto a cookie sheet and spritz with olive oil.
- Sprinkle onion, bell pepper and shredded mozzarella.
- Cook until golden brown (10-15 min)
- Serve: Use pasta sauce as a dip and serve as desired.