Recipe from: KingArthurflour.com
Cooking for 2, 4, 6, 20 people?! Simply change the number of guests you are feeding and watch the ingredients below update to make the perfect amount of food. TIP: You might want to account for those who tend to go for seconds…or thirds. Whatever, we don’t judge.
Gluten-Free Cheddar-Chive Sausage Bites made with Baking Mix
- 1 pound Polidori Breakfast or Italian Sausage uncooked
- 2 cups cheddar cheese grated
- 1/4 cup fresh or dried chives chopped
- 2 cups King Arthur Gluten-Free All-Purpose Baking Mix
- 1 pinch Cayenne pepper optional, for kick
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a baking sheet, or line it with parchment.
- Stir together all of the ingredients in a large bowl, mixing until well combined.
- Roll the mixture into 1" balls; a tablespoon cookie scoop works well for portioning. Place the balls onto the prepared baking sheet, leaving about 1" between them.
- Bake the bites for 18 to 20 minutes, until they're golden brown. Remove them from the oven, and cool slightly before serving.
- Store any leftovers in the refrigerator for several days; freeze for longer storage.