Cooking for 2, 4, 6, 20 people?! Simply change the number of guests you are feeding and watch the ingredients below update to make the perfect amount of food. TIP: You might want to account for those who tend to go for seconds…or thirds. Whatever, we don’t judge.
- 4 links Polidori Bratwurst
- 3 12 oz cans Light beer
- 5 tablespoons Brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Cayenne pepper
- 6 slices bacon cut in half
- Remove bacon from package and cut 6 slices in half.
- Poke Bratwurst with small fork and add to saucepan with beer. Bring to boil then simmer for 15 min. Remove bratwurst from beer.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, and place a wire rack on top.
- Mix brown sugar and cayenne pepper in a bowl and set aside.
- Cut bratwurst links into three pieces and wrap each with bacon, secure with toothpick.
- Coat with sugar and cayenne mix and place on prepared cookie sheet.
- Cook until bacon is brown and crispy (25-35 min)
- Serve: eat straight off the skewer!