Polidori Penne with Italian Sausage
28 ounce can
crushed tomatoes with added puree
Polidori Italian Link sausage
Freshly grated Parmesan or Romano Cheese
1. Heat oil in large saucepan.
2. Add onion, cook until tender, about 8 minutes.
3. Add Polidori sausage and cook until no longer pink, breaking up with fork, about 6 minutes.
4. Mix in crushed tomatoes. Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer 25 minutes.
5. Cook penne in large pot of boiling salted water until tender. Drain well.
6. Return penne to pot. Add half sauce and stir to coat.
7. Transfer to large bowl and serve with cheese.