Polidori Italian Sausage Pasta Salad
Polidori bulk Italian sausage
cut into ¾pieces
dry white wine
large plum tomatoes
seeded and diced
Grated Parmesan Cheese
rotini or fusilli
drained chopped black olives
purchased Parmesan cheese salad dressing
1. Saute Polidori sausage in heavy large skillet, over medium heat until cooked through, breaking up with spoon.
2. Remove sausage from pan and add onion and garlic, sauté until translucent about 5 minutes.
3. Add broccoli, zucchini and wine, sauté until vegetables are tender, about 4 minutes.
4. Add sausage, tomatoes and toss until heated through about 2 minutes.
5. Transfer to a large bowl. Add pasta, cheese, olives and enough dressing to coat.